testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Screenshot_20240721-113355_Photos.jpg

Newest addition to my collection

My first AR! Been waiting forever to get one. For those with Saint Victors, will upgrading to the multi port muzzle brake make any difference? Thanks ahead of time for your help.
Different in what respect?
Brakes will mitigate recoil, and make your weapon loud!!!!
There are sooooooo many options out there, but in my 30 odd years of AR's, I've always found and A2 FH does a great job in mitigating flash, and reducing muzzle rise.

Different in what respect?
Brakes will mitigate recoil, and make your weapon loud!!!!
There are sooooooo many options out there, but in my 30 odd years of AR's, I've always found and A2 FH does a great job in mitigating flash, and reducing muzzle rise.
Difference in performance was what I was getting at. Thanks.

Depending on design it doesn't make noise towards you! The a2 is an age old mediocre design for the military and we know they aren't about the best decision makers! I can guarantee you that if you get a decibel reading using 2 firearms of the same barrel length, same aamo band w/same bullet weight and cartridge and use the a2 vs many others the readings will be very close.

the frequency is more "damning" than volume of gas. i've been researching about how to counter frequencies for firearms. if i get that done it might get labeled as a suppressor............by design it isn't..............time will tell?

Back