testtest

Longshoremen agree to suspend strike, reopen ports

I love how the leader Harold Daggett says he is gonna " Hurt ya ". What a D-bag.
That guy makes 700k+ a year and has more gold around his neck than post Malone has in his mouth.
I saw members acting like hoodlums in the line, rattling steel barriers on the asphalt, shouting and carrying signs that said, “Profit over people is unacceptable.” Pot meet thy kettle!
That’s rich considering most of those members prob make 6 figures and their stunt was going to hurt the lower income and displaced from Helene particularly hard.
I see another member carrying a signs that says, “ Machines don’t feed families”.
You know what else machines don’t do?
Go on strike!
F the union. 🤬

That guy makes 700k+ a year and has more gold around his neck than post Malone has in his mouth.
I saw members acting like hoodlums in the line, rattling steel barriers on the asphalt, shouting and carrying signs that said, “Profit over people is unacceptable.” Pot meet thy kettle!
That’s rich considering most of those members prob make 6 figures and their stunt was going to hurt the lower income and displaced from Helene particularly hard.
I see another member carrying a signs that says, “ Machines don’t feed families”.
Go on strike!
F the union. 🤬
Could not say it any better, Preach!

Go on strike!
F the union. 🤬
1728002549584.gif

In the 3rd post of this thread, @KillerFord1977 mentioned West Coast Choppers. I mistakenly thought he was referring to Paul resembling the union boss Harold Daggett, which I mentioned in the second post of this thread.
Yeah, sorry. The third post didn't show up on my screen but your's did. And since i only saw the first paragraph of the Post article (they want me to subscribe to their production) i still wouldn't have understood what Harold Daggett had to do with the show-chopper show-guy.

My apologies. Thanks....

My thought exactly when the “defund” crowd gets active. Serious case of blue flue for a week or so would change their perspective.
The reason there is a name for it is that it happens fairly regularly. And it is worth pointing out that cops and firefighters have two of the most powerful unions in the nation.

I read recently that support for union is back to over 80%. That's equivalent to its 1960s and all time highs.

The reason there is a name for it is that it happens fairly regularly. And it is worth pointing out that cops and firefighters have two of the most powerful unions in the nation.

I read recently that support for union is back to over 80%. That's equivalent to its 1960s and all time highs.
Polls say it’s at 70%. Which I don’t believe. Union membership dropped. It’s estimated at 11.2%. The vast majority of which is public employees. Who shouldn’t be allowed to organize.

Back