testtest

Looking for Holster for Ronin EMP 3" 1911

I recently applied for my CCW in Illinois and while waiting for it to come back, I'd like to look into getting a holster. In the CCW class, the instructors very much suggested getting a holster molded specifically for your particular gun, but I am coming up empty when looking for something for my 1911 EMP 3". A couple of guys in the class swear by We the People holsters, but again, not seeing anything made specifically for the Ronin EMP 3".

Any suggestions on where to look, or if you have the Ronin 1911 EMP, what do you use for conceal carry (preferably IWB)?

Last edited:
I recently applied for my CCW in Illinois and while waiting for it to come back, I'd like to look into getting a holster. In the CCW class, the instructors very much suggested getting a holster molded specifically for your particular gun, but I am coming up empty when looking for something for my EMP 3". A couple of guys in the class swear by We the People holsters, but again, not seeing anything made specifically for the Ronin EMP 3".

Any suggestions on where to look, or if you have the Ronin EMP, what do you use for conceal carry (preferably IWB)?
I have the 4 inch Ronin and I can’t remember offhand where I found Kydex for it…can’t check now cuz I’m at work, but you could try Vedder or Tulster. I’ve bought several from them and they are very good. Also try Muddy River Tactical. Good luck!

I recently applied for my CCW in Illinois and while waiting for it to come back, I'd like to look into getting a holster. In the CCW class, the instructors very much suggested getting a holster molded specifically for your particular gun, but I am coming up empty when looking for something for my 1911 EMP 3". A couple of guys in the class swear by We the People holsters, but again, not seeing anything made specifically for the Ronin EMP 3".

Any suggestions on where to look, or if you have the Ronin 1911 EMP, what do you use for conceal carry (preferably IWB)?

I have used these in the past, good quality holsters

I have the 4 inch Ronin and I can’t remember offhand where I found Kydex for it…can’t check now cuz I’m at work, but you could try Vedder or Tulster. I’ve bought several from them and they are very good. Also try Muddy River Tactical. Good luck!
Thanks - I shot an email to Muddy River and the owner already emailed back that the holster they sell for the Kimber Ultra Carry 3" will work for the Ronin EMP!

Thanks - I shot an email to Muddy River and the owner already emailed back that the holster they sell for the Kimber Ultra Carry 3" will work for the Ronin EMP!
MRT makes great stuff. I have several of their holsters and mag carriers. Kevin is a great guy too. If you have questions you can call him and he will answer the phone.

Pro tip. When ordering a mag carrier ( kydex) put in the notes that you'd like a double and he will make it a double at no extra charge.

For OWB, AMAZON sells $59.99. It fits my Springfield Ultra Carry 1911 45, 3"; my Kimber 9 1911 Ultra Carry II, 3" & now my Ronin EMP 3" 9. Saves money; don't need 3 different holsters for OWB. Quality made, and it's a paddle holster.

Premium Leather OWB Paddle Holster Open Top Fits Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II 45 ACP 3'', Right Hand Draw, Brown Color #1469#, [img/
1701289382686.jpeg

Steve
PheasantHollowFarm

Back