testtest

looks like another "waking up" to the facts.

Old_Me

SAINT
(The Center Square) — A bipartisan group of New York City councilors is calling on Gov. Kathy Hochul to temporarily suspend 'sanctuary' policies amid concerns about terrorism and crime from newly arriving asylum seekers.

In a letter to Hochul, the nine-member Common Sense Caucus urged the Democrat to issue an emergency order that would allow New York City to temporarily waive its sanctuary city laws.

one more waking up note here, on the UKR RSA war

i hate to say it, but it may not end well for Zelinski...i admire his dedication keep his country free, and to keep Russia out as much as possible..

but since Ukraine never joined the U.N., there just isn't enough any other country can do to help them, without creating another WW.

i hate to say it, but it may not end well for Zelinski...i admire his dedication keep his country free, and to keep Russia out as much as possible..

but since Ukraine never joined the U.N., there just isn't enough any other country can do to help them, without creating another WW.
You act as if Ukraine had an opportunity to join NATO. Biden entertaining that idea is why Russia invaded. They aren’t going to allow a NATO country on their border. I wouldn’t either.

that was our fault, clinton made some promises, bush did as well and both let it slid
add in obamas blankets and they got skewered.
we did a diddy in odessa ukraine to fly the flag and do nation building stuff.. the US put alot of effort and money in to move them forward , then somehow ruined it.
the people did not deserve to be made to be pawns imo.
US foreign policy is nothing if not wish washy

Those countries were never on the border of Russia. Soviet satellites yes, Russia no.
Not quite.

1726009523385.png

Estonia and Latvia directly border Russia proper.

Whereas Poland and Lithuania border the Russian satellite territory = Kaliningrad Oblast (former WW2 East Prussia).

(The Center Square) — A bipartisan group of New York City councilors is calling on Gov. Kathy Hochul to temporarily suspend 'sanctuary' policies amid concerns about terrorism and crime from newly arriving asylum seekers.

In a letter to Hochul, the nine-member Common Sense Caucus urged the Democrat to issue an emergency order that would allow New York City to temporarily waive its sanctuary city laws.

Can you explain how the sanctuary city proclamation requires stuff to happen and what stuff is required? Thanks. Usually they are toothless. Thanks.

Also, why can't the mayor and council just repeal it?

Back