testtest

Looks like Gieco is cancelling all Cybertruck insurance

i gotta go with the propensity that many electric vehicles catch fire, more so than say a gasoline powered vehicle when parked...yes, a gas engine can catch fire, but that is usually do to the electronics, and i think muce rarer than an EV.

i can foresee other companies following this practice.

just like some insurance companies pulling out of states with high flood and wind damages these days.....

it's costing the insurance industry more than they can handle.

afterall, all the "alphabet soup" board members won't get thier bonuses, private jets, and 10th vacation home, if they have to pay out all those claims....

well you typically charge them at home, takes only around a paltry 17 hours - blindingly fast compared to me filling my truck tank in the excruciatingly slow 7 minutes or so. Tesla wins this one.

Try filling up while sleeping. I'm no Tesla fan but c'mon.

Try filling up while sleeping. I'm no Tesla fan but c'mon.
So your argument is that it's better because you can "Fill it up" while sleeping ? And that somehow offsets the very real likelihood that the time will come when you don't have 17 hours to "Fill it up" ?

I filled up my Freightliner M2 this morning at a truck stop. 50 gallon tanks. Literally took less than 4 minutes. And that includes sending the boy in for the receipt so I could upload it to the Upside app and get $10 back.

Back