testtest

Lotto Money Gun

Nope. Don’t trust AI.
Do they make these for salty old curmudgeons?
IMG_1136.gif

I am not sure if this has been asked on here before, but my question is... if anyone here won the lotto, like 500 million plus, what one Holy Grail gun would you buy? Just one, THE one. What is the one gun you would want if money and availability mattered nada. For me, I probably do not have enough knowledge of one off super rare handmade guns to know what my answer should be, so for me it would be something that I have used but cant afford, like some model of Barrett anti material gun or something. Maybe a rare shotgun...
1st and foremost, i'd seek legal counsel on keeping my name out of the news.

then, seeking financial advice, put money into a trust fund.

take care of family with trust funds, so no one blows all thier money fast.

buying something of value like maybe a home, or small farm, that can be split into sub-divisions in the future.

buying maybe a pick up truck, and maybe non-descript cars, as to not draw attention to me or the wife with overly priced cars that make you stand out.

if a new house build, then certainly an underground shooting range, reloading room....with plenty of storage space for at least 10,000 to 25,000 rounds of all the ammo that i personally shoot. safe storage for primers, bullets, powders as well.

then maybe a few hand guns, of no extreme high dollar prices. in the end, unless one of a kind, they will hold no more value than any $1,000 to $2,000 gun would,

keep as low a profile as possible....

this can all be done with keeping ones head straight.

1st and foremost, i'd seek legal counsel on keeping my name out of the news.

then, seeking financial advice, put money into a trust fund.

take care of family with trust funds, so no one blows all thier money fast.

buying something of value like maybe a home, or small farm, that can be split into sub-divisions in the future.

buying maybe a pick up truck, and maybe non-descript cars, as to not draw attention to me or the wife with overly priced cars that make you stand out.

if a new house build, then certainly an underground shooting range, reloading room....with plenty of storage space for at least 10,000 to 25,000 rounds of all the ammo that i personally shoot. safe storage for primers, bullets, powders as well.

then maybe a few hand guns, of no extreme high dollar prices. in the end, unless one of a kind, they will hold no more value than any $1,000 to $2,000 gun would,

keep as low a profile as possible....

this can all be done with keeping ones head straight.
Hey Old_Me remember me your long lost brother Old Bob!!!!

Back