testtest

Maybe I'll have a SMG again?

Being the tightened requirements of owning autos has been around since the 1934 NFA law I’m really skeptical if some of these court rulings are really going to change the NFA. Disclaimer it’s a silly law just looking at it through 90 years of legal challenges

What people should be just as chapped at is the reason class 3 guns are as expensive as they are but nobody wants to talk about President Reagan except apparently DNC speakers now think he was great and mentioned him a slew of times this week as the great graceful facilitator!

They have never been banned here, but the cost of one now is outta sight. also the wait times for a machine gun is long. unlike the suppressors.
They have never been banned here, but the cost of one now is outta sight. also the wait times for a machine gun is long. unlike the suppressors.
Prices ARE out of sight; however, if the regs reverted back to pre 1986 rules today’s prices would plunge and which would hurt investment wise. I expect I have a better chance of meeting visitors from another planet in my back yard tonight than seeing new NFA items for sale again.

Back