testtest

Missing, most likely stolen

i sure wish my paternal grandma was here! she doesn't take prisoners! she's only 5'3", but acts like 8'3"! if she were still alive, i wouldn't have neighbor issues!
that sounds like my late mom....

nearly the same height, maybe all of 130 lbs, and would kick Muhammad Ali's ass.

after she kicked Mike Tyson's ass, George Formans ass, and Sonny Liston's ass....

and Chuck Norris' ass if he messed with her...

and anyone eles' ass if you didn't eat all her lasagna.....

"The Little Italian Tasmanian Devil" she was.

update on the sick kid.............he came down with stomach worms this afternoon, so off to the vet for something to clear that up.............that was around 4:30pm.............then just after 10:00pm he started having pains......hour later turned into severe pain............called the vet when it didn't ease up.....by the time of this post the vet hasn't returned my emergency call and Mickey died while i was holding him (~3:30am).

surviving 3 brothers, Raf, Leo and Donnie..........unsure abut his mother, Beluga, ie "dash cat".

update on the sick kid.............he came down with stomach worms this afternoon, so off to the vet for something to clear that up.............that was around 4:30pm.............then just after 10:00pm he started having pains......hour later turned into severe pain............called the vet when it didn't ease up.....by the time of this post the vet hasn't returned my emergency call and Mickey died while i was holding him (~3:30am).

surviving 3 brothers, Raf, Leo and Donnie..........unsure abut his mother, Beluga, ie "dash cat".
I’m so sorry for your loss… I had a German Shepherd years ago. Her name was Bandit. She passed in my arms. That is painful for us, but I like to believe it gave her some comfort. I’m sure Mickey took comfort in your arms. ❤️

I'm very sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear this, very sad when you lose a pet, take care

Everybody is talking theft, but a hawk, eagle or other predatory bird is the most likely answer. It's a well known problem here in Tucson.

My neighbor had a parakeet that rode on her shoulder. This was in Maryland. A blackbird dove down and plucked it off of her.

Everybody is talking theft, but a hawk, eagle or other predatory bird is the most likely answer. It's a well known problem here in Tucson.

My neighbor had a parakeet that rode on her shoulder. This was in Maryland. A blackbird dove down and plucked it off of her.
i realize that as we have coyotes, bobcats and raptors, but now way in hell 6 will go missing within 3 hours! owls can be heard all night, but none come within ~100 yards of the house. daytime i see hawks fly over. no coyote has been around any of the 7 houses as long as i've been here (58 years). closest bobcat was about 150' walking on top of a wood fence, but last reported sighting was 30 years ago. some of these cats do venture out to the field/pasture (mainly males) which do come back at least once a day. male cats that haven't been neutered will leave at some point and have done that. i need to spade and neuter what is here cause they populate faster than rabbits 🤣 .

@TEXASforLIFE is pure country and prob more in tune with ranching, animals and his surroundings than most of us here.. he’d know what and who if were them.

I see them all the time on our land. You get to figure out what and whom is doing the preying.

Birds will leave signs. You’ll find something if a predator got it. Fur/blood get left at the crime with a predator, but you know this

Awe so sorry to hear this. At least it was being held and loved.

Back