testtest

My best worst pistol

Sweet, the original. To much to ask they have the three shot burst I suppose lol.
They’re VP70Z’s…I’d love to have a M, but they’re few & far between.

Saw a M buttstock for sale at Tulsa once; it wasn’t terrible spendy, but…that’s the part that makes it a machine gun (even though it would take major work to convert a Z to a M…if you could even do it legally).

My father got into guns when I was a teenager. Just a gun for the house and one for the truck, small town Oklahoma ya know. The truck gun was the Taurus PT-111 Millennium Pro sub compact 9mm. It was a decent gun, shot very well out to 50y, and was small enough to carry if needed. The problem was every now and again, when you took a shot, the reset on the trigger would seem to shorten up so much that it double fired. We found out it had a recall and called them up but they said only drops would cause the misfire, not firing the gun. Regardless, they took it back under the recall and we got a G2C in return. It was a perfectly fine little gun but was less accurate to 50y and less refined than the current G series.

So my dad eventually got to the point he couldn’t safely operate firearms and they moved in with me. Lucky for me that I didn’t love that G2C because it was traded in for my very first Springfield pistol the XDS Mod 1. Which then became a Mod 2 for my wife, then an XD sub compact, and finally my current edc the XDM Compact.

Thanks Dad
View attachment 41492
I just sold my XDS .45 with 3.3 inch barrel, loved the way it shot but now carry a S&W M&P Shield .40S&W it's a quarter inch narrower and a lot lighter

Worst gun I ever bought was a Beretta 92. Feels great, takedown is super easy and so is cleaning but no matter how hard I tried or practice with it I couldn't place effective rounds on target. Just my own experiences with it but I know people who absolutely love the 92's.

Back