testtest

My first AR

What IF... work with me here, there was a Yeet Cannon that was a cannon, Like a Yeet Cannon AR-10!
IMG_3021.gif

Build looks fine but those black socks are so old folks style. I bet @Old_Me got a pair just like em. 😁they gotta go. :ROFLMAO: also yer hooked now. get ready to get more AR's and welcome to the forum. now i really like the AR, looks great. you done a good job. I was gonna say yer build sucks as a smart ass remark, but it looks too good. Again welcome and i am a Weiner head.
Dude I am definitely hooked! If funds weren’t an issue id have all kinds of things bolted to this bad boy

I can see why he may have the attitude of "some twit saying he did something wrong" as there are a lot of those "purist prick snobs" on other forums who do. That is not the case here, and I am sure he will find that out. Great looking rifle! Welcome to our humble abode.

I can see why he may have the attitude of "some twit saying he did something wrong" as there are a lot of those "purist prick snobs" on other forums who do. That is not the case here, and I am sure he will find that out. Great looking rifle! Welcome to our humble abode.
Yep, i know two sites for sure i would never post a pic of any gun on. years ago after reading them a few times i was like, nope i ain't joining this site.

First AR. Pumped on how it came out.
Springfield saint victor .556
Saint edge muzzle break
Vortex crossfire red dot
Vortex micro 3x magnifier
Magpaul afg foregrip
Springfield sling with magpaul mlok

Looking forward to some D!€k head who thinks they know everything telling me my build sucksView attachment 64961
Get to know us first before you call us names. Some of us deserve being called names, however. We all know who i’m talking about.

Back