testtest

My Sig Previous Two Day Acquisitions

Hopefully Sig will make it right, I just love how they put that real fine print in those programs, even with a microscope, you still can’t read it, good luck sir! 🤞🤞
Thanks Anni. Going just off the placard I took the picture of, my rifle would qualify (that's why both store were telling customers that). Like you said, you'd need to read the fine print once you got to the website when applying for this promotion, to see what only qualifies.

BIG (y) up on the Sig Spear MCX in 6.8x51 @BET7.

You're the first person I know that has gotten one. Now stock up on 6.8x51 ammo, and put me in your will for it :sneaky:

I'm not expecting getting it anytime soon since you're ALOT tougher than I am.
Thanks Talyn, I appreciate that (y). I bought 2 boxes (20 per box) of the Sig 277 Fury 135gr FMJ ammo @ $37 per (they gave a slight discount off that price for me, so I paid about $33 per box). That's all they had, none of the 6.8 hybrid stuff yet, but they said it's coming.

Thanks Talyn, I appreciate that (y). I bought 2 boxes (20 per box) of the Sig 277 Fury 135gr FMJ ammo @ $37 per (they gave a slight discount off that price for me, so I paid about $33 per box). That's all they had, none of the 6.8 hybrid stuff yet, but they said it's coming.
@BET7 yea, the 277 135 fmj will be good to zero the optic and have some practice.

You can order direct from Sig and they have some blem hybrid FMJ on sale now for $31/bx.

Plus here's the rest of the selection.

@BET7 yea, the 277 135 fmj will be good to zero the optic and have some practice.

You can order direct from Sig and they have some blem hybrid FMJ on sale now for $31/bx.

Plus here's the rest of the selection.

Good to know Talyn, thanks for the info and links

You’re third in line behind me 😜
But you all are behind me because I asked him to adopt me 2.5 years ago or more. OK , so I am old and don't disremember so well. You dadgum young whippersnappers! Don't be picking on us old farts.

Besides , I don't want a lot. Maybe a VP9 and a Ronin 4.25" .45 for carry and there might be one or two more whereas you guys have a list 10 feet long at least. 🤔 :whistle:

But you all are behind me because I asked him to adopt me 2.5 years ago or more. OK , so I am old and don't disremember so well. You dadgum young whippersnappers! Don't be picking on us old farts.

Besides , I don't want a lot. Maybe a VP9 and a Ronin 4.25" .45 for carry and there might be one or two more whereas you guys have a list 10 feet long at least. 🤔 :whistle:
Better get a turbo for that walker if you want to get ahead ..🤣🤣😜😜😜

Well I hinted in another thread that @TEXASforLIFE started about his eventual S&W purchase (very nice TFL (y) ), that my Sig Sauer order I placed several months ago finally came in. I was finally able to get to my LGS Thursday to pick it up, and was talked into mounting a scope as well. So full disclosure, I ordered the Sig Spear MCX in 6.8x51 (.277 Fury) 16" rifle, and mounted a Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 LVPO. They didn't have any cantilever mounts, so they mounted it with rings, but ordered me a cantilever mount which I preferred. Well low and behold, the Cantilever mount came in the very next day (Friday), and I proceeded to swap the rings for that mount (receiving a small refund on the rings). When I bought the Spear on Thursday, I was told it qualified for the Sig promotion "Get 9 Event" which is one of three options for that promotion (mine was buy a Spear MCX (Spear LTs excluded), and get a free Sig M17 or M18.) Already owning the M17X with their high price optic, I licked my chops thinking about getting the M18. Unfortunately, when I enter my serial number it indicated it was invalid and to call customer support. I did and was told it only applied to 3 SKUs spelled out on the website (although placard at store didn't specify that (see picture below)), all qualifying SKUs started with 762... (mine 68...). Even though it is a Spear MCX, I was told that since it wasn't available when promotion started (9/3/24 - 10/31/24), the 6.8x51 doesn't qualify only the 308 models. I was informed Friday that their sister store also sold a 6.8x51 Spear and told that customer it was part of this promotion as well (so Sig should expect another angry customer call). Anyways, I complained to my LGS when I went back on Friday, and they gave me their Sig Sales Rep. number to call Monday and they'll call and complain to him too (will be the store(s) owner and gun counter manager). So it's not over yet so we'll see how it goes.
Well Friday, I also lost to temptation and bought the Sig P226 XFive Classic (I already have the P226 XFive Legion). Well low and behold, this is also one of the 3 options for Sig's current promotion and the LGS verified the SKU as being valid (I haven't tried entering it yet). This one however only allows for a free P365 (OG) which I already have. However my LGS said if I ship it to them, they'll take it and apply it as a trade for the P365 AXG Legion I had my eye on, so I'll probably go that route. Very expensive two days (also bought: 277 Fury; 9mm; and 338 Lapua ammo, Rifle case, and laser bore sight), but you only live once.
Anyways, enough of my babbling 🗣️🙄🥱😴😆, here some pictures of the rifle with stock fully collapsed, (notice it also has an additional side charging handle, it’s full ambi including bolt release, and probably more features to find); the P226 XFive Classic; and the promotion Placard specially for the Spear MCX option:

View attachment 66467View attachment 66468View attachment 66469View attachment 66470View attachment 66472View attachment 66473
Gun day is fun day !!
Congrats !!
Those P226 Legions are a tac driver

Back