testtest

New EDC

That’s interesting PA Guy (I’m also a resident of Pennsylvania in Northeast PA). I never heard of Crossbreed Seconds, but my gun belts I bought from Crossbreed holsters etc.. I bought one with a regular buckle the other (the Executive I think), has a buckle that tightens (or loosens) by adjusting a tension bar that slides forward/backwards under the buckle (not sure what this is called).
In my case, a gun belt is definitely needed even for micro compacts like the Hellcat. I wear IWB (inside WaistBand), and double capacity mags in a double holder on my opposite side. Along with my phone and contents of pockets, etc., it was too much weight for a regular belt. Even with this belt, I started wearing suspenders so I not have to tighten the belt to tight, making for a comfortable wearing experience.
Getting back to Crossbreed Seconds, it looks to be under the Crossbreed company where I bought my belts and all my holsters. I love their Reckoning series and have several for different firearms (but I have other models of theirs as well).
I’m guessing this part of Crossbreed sells secondhand items that were probably returns at a reduced cost. That’s good to know so thanks for posting it.
Someone on a forum, no tsure if it was this one, turned me onto Crosbreed Seconds. I have bought a few holsters from tehm and a belt. I actually need to get a brown belt but keep putting it off.

So if you are in North East, I assume you go to Shooter's Warehouse? My old boss/friend works at the ammo counter and is in charge of all the reloading stuff.

Someone on a forum, no tsure if it was this one, turned me onto Crosbreed Seconds. I have bought a few holsters from tehm and a belt. I actually need to get a brown belt but keep putting it off.

So if you are in North East, I assume you go to Shooter's Warehouse? My old boss/friend works at the ammo counter and is in charge of all the reloading stuff.
No, not heard of “Shooter’s Warehouse”. I should have more specific with my location when I said Northeast PA. I meant the region and not a town (I didn’t know there was a Northeast PA until looking up Shooter’s Warehouse). I’m in the north eastern area of the State near the Pocono Mountains, and New Jersey border. Cabela’s is about 1.5 hours south west of my location as the nearest big box sporting good store (although there may be others closer to me that I’m unaware of).

Hello Everyone,

I am new to EDC. I have read a lot but I have not been able to go out for classes yet. The opportunities are limited currently but I am looking for options and working to make the time.

I have a Hellcat Pro but I'm trying to find a belt and there are so many options that it is hard to know what is a good belt and what is good marketing.

I would appreciate any recommendations that you could share.
Checkout CCW Conceal Carry Breakaways. I got their jeans and have been very impressed by them. Carrying is very comfortable, and draw is very quick. I have the Hellcat RDP and it works great with this. Here's the link in case you are interested. https://ccwbreakaways.com/

No, not heard of “Shooter’s Warehouse”. I should have more specific with my location when I said Northeast PA. I meant the region and not a town (I didn’t know there was a Northeast PA until looking up Shooter’s Warehouse). I’m in the north eastern area of the State near the Pocono Mountains, and New Jersey border. Cabela’s is about 1.5 hours south west of my location as the nearest big box sporting good store (although there may be others closer to me that I’m unaware of).
Ah, gotcha. Don't know that part of the state very well. Went to the Kalahari in the Poconos last year for a work conference, ran over to the track to see what it was like, and that's about it. Other than that I was at the resort the whole time

Back