testtest

New Sig Sauer product...

Why, why would they do this? Maybe I’m missing something but I just don’t get what practicality it serves

And I’m sure Anytown and Moms demand will loose there s&$t. Their press release will be coming shortly
My guess is that it is a proof of principle design to show they have the capability to do it. Sig provides sidearms for the army and marines and soon to be providing the xm7 (i believe that’s the name) and the heavier xm250 to the army. Sig is saying, “hey, you want a drone gun too? If so, we can do it.”
This is my only reasonable explanantion.

My guess is that it is a proof of principle design to show they have the capability to do it. Sig provides sidearms for the army and marines and soon to be providing the xm7 (i believe that’s the name) and the heavier xm250 to the army. Sig is saying, “hey, you want a drone gun too? If so, we can do it.”
This is my only reasonable explanantion.

It has to be a directed to the Military market. I know my home state of Indiana as several other states it is illegal to arm a drone.

SIG been showing this kind of stuff for a couple years already, they made a whole set of videos on it, vehicles with automated turrets... They acquired General Robotics, that's why they're showing up at these trade shows like AUSA with these kinds of contraptions, looking for funding.

1697112366368.png
1697112407152.png

They've had the land version DOGO for 3-4 years already, so why not an air version, I want to see the sea version, that's got to be pretty cool :p

1697112489474.png
1697112509809.png

Last edited:
Back