testtest

New to me M&P45

mikep

Hellcat
It took a month for my permit and NICS but I finally got my “new” M&P45. It was on consignment at my LGS, was in good shape, and didn’t seem be abused or have a high round count so I offered $385. It shoots nice and will be a good addition to my M&P9.
I am swapping out the hinged trigger for an Apex, and the stock sights for Ameriglo night sights. I did the same thing to my M&P9.
I am happy with my purchase. I think it will find its way into my nightstand.
E407AD43-FA7F-49D5-8EAC-8B714589CF38.jpeg

It took a month for my permit and NICS but I finally got my “new” M&P45. It was on consignment at my LGS, was in good shape, and didn’t seem be abused or have a high round count so I offered $385. It shoots nice and will be a good addition to my M&P9.
I am swapping out the hinged trigger for an Apex, and the stock sights for Ameriglo night sights. I did the same thing to my M&P9.
I am happy with my purchase. I think it will find its way into my nightstand.
View attachment 67108
Congrats! Sounds like you got a good buy. I love mine almost as much as my M&P9. 😊

you have the 45 too? i like the way it feels just like my 9. on my 9 i have the medium grip on it, on the 45 i have the small. it makes them feel near identical. i can't wait for the apex trigger. that made all the difference for me with the 9.
I have the small grip on both, and I don’t feel much difference. I don’t mind the hinged trigger. I actually really like the M&P triggers.

I have had M&Ps since they first came out. They are my favorite striker fired handguns. I especially love my M&P 45. I sold my 1.0 to gift my Daughter a M&P 9c

Picked up the full size 2.0 below about 6 years ago and bought the 2.0 compact (4” barrel full size grip I refer to as my polymer commander it’s my mag bam state gun)

My full size from a couple weeks ago. 7 yards 10 rounds between .50-.75 splits
230 gr Berrys FMJ over 6.0 WSF my go to load

Attachments

• IMG_7572.jpeg
    IMG_7572.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
I have had M&Ps since they first came out. They are my favorite striker fired handguns. I especially love my M&P 45. I sold my 1.0 to gift my Daughter a M&P 9c

Picked up the full size 2.0 below about 6 years ago and bought the 2.0 compact (4” barrel full size grip I refer to as my polymer commander it’s my mag bam state gun)

My full size from a couple weeks ago. 7 yards 10 rounds between .50-.75 splits
230 gr Berrys FMJ over 6.0 WSF my go to load
i have my eye on the new ported, optic ready compact with the 3.6" barrel. but that will have to wait awhile. besides, i don't really need it (in theory).
i also have the shield plus, which i will carry, if i ever get my ccw permit. i like that one too. a little snappy but more than reasonable to handle.

Back