testtest

New to the forum.

SL66

Elite
Greatings
I am new to the forum, first try at any forum to be honest. I have been reading the post on this forum for several years and like most of what I have seen. My name is SL66 for now, I am 58 years old this year. I am not a veteran but I am 100% American. Born in Baton Rouge Louisiana, grew up in Texas Hill country and now in Florida. I am an avid pistol and rifle owner and shooter (at range at least 3 times a week). I look foward to making new friends and sharing experiences with you all. Thanks for having me.

Greatings
I am new to the forum, first try at any forum to be honest. I have been reading the post on this forum for several years and like most of what I have seen. My name is SL66 for now, I am 58 years old this year. I am not a veteran but I am 100% American. Born in Baton Rouge Louisiana, grew up in Texas Hill country and now in Florida. I am an avid pistol and rifle owner and shooter (at range at least 3 times a week). I look foward to making new friends and sharing experiences with you all. Thanks for having me.
Welcome ____ Sir or Ma'am? We do like to mix it up on here... but, there is a lot of good info and lots of great folks.

There’s this one guy though… don’t feed him after midnight. 🤫
1723597980913.gif

Back