testtest

New unexpected surprise

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
My brother tonight has done something I never would have thought he would do. I was telling him after Ohio opens up again, I want to get a new pistol, he then sent this and gave it to me.....S&W SD40 VE....NIB, I about fell over, I know it’s not a expensive gun, but I really do appreciate it . I pick it up tomorrow at his house.

Last edited:
My brother tonight has done something I never would have thought he would do. I was telling him after Ohio opens up again, I want to get a new pistol, he then sent this and gave it to me.....S&W SD40 VE....NIB, I about fell over, I know it’s not a expensive gun, but I really do appreciate it . I pick it up tomorrow at his house.

View attachment 4828
2 tone are awesome! Nice 1 for sure!!!!!

Nice, I was just looking at them in 9mm @ CDNN. From what I gathered in the little bit of research I did they are the American version of a Glock.

View attachment 4828
Wow! That was cool of him. I've actually shot one of those before, it's a nice shooting handgun, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Back