testtest

New unexpected surprise

There's about 50 feet between our houses. Way too close!
1587657272686.jpeg

😬😬😬😬

Now, just got to find some practice ammo and go out to shoot it, I don’t want to waste the self defense ammo, got Hornady Critical Defense and Speer Gold Dot, he included that also.
Nice of your brother. Not a bad gun could have sent you a High Point. My brother want me to give them guns. I have 3 brothers. I have bought my dad 3 gun. Me and my mother just bought him a Raging hunter 44mag.

Ok, took out the pistol today, shot great, no issues, put about 100 rounds through it. When I took it apart to clean it this evening, I noticed that’s it’s like a hybrid between a Glock and a M&P, barrel, recoil assembly are almost dead ringers for a Glock, the fire control is almost identical to a full size M&P pistol, anyway had fun and couldn’t thank my brother any more for doing this.

Last edited:
Ok, took out the pistol today, shot great, no issues, put about 100 rounds through it. When I took it apart to clean it this evening, I noticed that’s it’s like a hybrid between a Glock and a M&P, barrel, recoil assembly are almost dead ringers for a Glock, the fire control is almost identical to a full size M&P pistol, anyway had fun and couldn’t thank my brother any more for doing this.
Glad you are happy with it. I would have a heart attack if one of my brothers bought me a gun even if it was a Hi-Point.

Back