testtest

New Victor Safety

Mornin everyone ..
Just picked up a Victor yesterday ... Safety won't go all the way up into fire mode .... This is an ambi ...
Appears that it will allow me to pull the trigger in it's most upright position..
Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks
Phil .. The Doberdewd

Mornin everyone ..
Just picked up a Victor yesterday ... Safety won't go all the way up into fire mode .... This is an ambi ...
Appears that it will allow me to pull the trigger in it's most upright position..
Thanks
Phil .. The Doberdewd
Phil the Victor AR your referencing is according to Springfield’s website the full size rifle, B5 model. The only Victor with a AMBI safety. That being said the most “upright” (safety pointing up) is fire mode so I’m confused with your question. If you have concerns with the safety feature on your gun you need to contact Springfield Armory customer service immediately, I don’t have the number at my finger tips but I know it’s in the firearms manual.

Possible issue or crimped safety detent spring? Happened to my M&P15 rifle. Took the pistol grip off and the spring wasnt seated properly. Put everything back in and solved the issue. Something similar may be happening. Easy way to check and fix. Just go slow removing the grip, so the springs dont fly out.

Mornin everyone ..
Thanks
Phil .. The Doberdewd

I have the same issue with my Victor 5.56 B5 that I bought July 2020. Spoke to customer service and they informed me that in the B5 this is normal and expected.

Back