testtest

NIGHTSTAND SETUP

rcurtner

Professional
Changed my nightstand setup. DW Vigil 45acp & Surefire light.
IMG_0606.jpeg

Have five dogs. Three out of the five would probably hide under a bed if an intruder showed up. My Beagle & Shepherd-Golden Retriever cross don't like strangers. Have no doubt the Shepherd would attack. Like you the weapons are at the ready.
I have 2 Rat Terriers. One wouldn't do much except back up the first one, but Momma dog would tear you a new one and go back for seconds. She's built like a miniature pit bull.
I don't need much time though and they'll give me enough.

I have 2 Rat Terriers. One wouldn't do much except back up the first one, but Momma dog would tear you a new one and go back for seconds. She's built like a miniature pit bull.
I don't need much time though and they'll give me enough.
Like you my dogs would definitely wake my wife & I and hopefully give me enough time to react. Hope neither one of us has to find out.

20240827_232335.jpg

I took this picture lying in bed. I used to have a bed with a headboard that had a shelf on it. That's where I used to keep my gun when I slept.

Then I woke up one night and with my gun in my hand and my wife laying across my chest trying to hold me down.

In order to get to my gun at night I have to get out of bed stand up and take a step. By the time I get to the gun I'm wide awake

Back