testtest

North Carolina

I have family up there around Forest City and Lake Lure. One of their friends posted this on facebook. (See attachment) This Facebook post was Thursday before you started hearing about it in the news.
Our extended family is ok, no power, but home is in tact. They are good on food and water ( swimming pool in back) but might be coming east sometime soon to stay with my cousin in Onslow County.

Also here is a Fox News story from earlier today. One of the fellas mentions what’s been going on.

Attachments

• IMG_1577.jpeg
    IMG_1577.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Florida chiming in here. The subject is not forbidden, but in an effort to not bring politics into it I have held my tongue. For example, why just North Carolina? The situation is obviously catastrophic for all affected.

I have family up there around Forest City and Lake Lure. One of their friends posted this on facebook. (See attachment) This Facebook post was Thursday before you started hearing about it in the news.
Our extended family is ok, no power, but home is in tact. They are good on food and water ( swimming pool in back) but might be coming east sometime soon to stay with my cousin in Onslow County.

Also here is a Fox News story from earlier today. One of the fellas mentions what’s been going on.
Mrgunsngear (gun guy on you tube) confirmed stuff like this happening.

There’s a lot of conservative voters in western NC. I’m a cynic and believe the tepid federal response is willful. And yes, I do believe there are people in DC that are so evil they would use this to their advantage.
“Never let a crisis go to waste.”, right?

Back