testtest

ok, where are all those anti-2A people now..??

It is the same here in Illinois with the FOID card. Firearm owners I. D. card. Without one and you are found to have an empty case , you catch a charge. That's why just about every gun owner has their spouse get a FOID card also.

Here's an example .... I have been out shooting and spouse is with me but she doesn't have a FOID . Now I stop to get gas and go in to pay but spouse stays in vehicle . LEO stops beside car for whatever reason and spots the gun case in back seat. He could then ask spouse for FOID and when she says " I don't have one , it belongs to my hubby " He could arrest her because she is in possession at that time.

I don't know of that ever happening but the way the law was written it was possible.
It has actually happened in Massachusetts where a guy was charged with having a few spent cases in his possession.

It has actually happened in Massachusetts where a guy was charged with having a few spent cases in his possession.
that's true.

when i was first starting to shoot at the public range, a spent casing would end up in my shirt pocket.

RSO said, "i hope you ain't going into MA with that"

when i asked why, he said they do arrest you for carrying them.

It is the same here in Illinois with the FOID card. Firearm owners I. D. card. Without one and you are found to have an empty case , you catch a charge. That's why just about every gun owner has their spouse get a FOID card also.

Here's an example .... I have been out shooting and spouse is with me but she doesn't have a FOID . Now I stop to get gas and go in to pay but spouse stays in vehicle . LEO stops beside car for whatever reason and spots the gun case in back seat. He could then ask spouse for FOID and when she says " I don't have one , it belongs to my hubby " He could arrest her because she is in possession at that time.

I don't know of that ever happening but the way the law was written it was possible.
That's insane. In PA it's the exact opposite. Because I have my permit, my wife can transport it in the car no issues without me in it

§ 6106. Firearms not to be carried without a license.

(a) Offense defined.--

(2) A person who is otherwise eligible to possess a valid license under this chapter but carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license and has not committed any other criminal violation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:

(13) Any person who is otherwise eligible to possess a firearm under this chapter and who is operating a motor vehicle which is registered in the person's name or the name of a spouse or parent and which contains a firearm for which a valid license has been issued pursuant to section 6109 to the spouse or parent owning the firearm.

That's insane. In PA it's the exact opposite. Because I have my permit, my wife can transport it in the car no issues without me in it

§ 6106. Firearms not to be carried without a license.

(a) Offense defined.--

(2) A person who is otherwise eligible to possess a valid license under this chapter but carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license and has not committed any other criminal violation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:

(13) Any person who is otherwise eligible to possess a firearm under this chapter and who is operating a motor vehicle which is registered in the person's name or the name of a spouse or parent and which contains a firearm for which a valid license has been issued pursuant to section 6109 to the spouse or parent owning the firearm.
yes, insane laws, concocted and written by insane democratic lawmakers, approved by insane democratic goobners.

there will be no end to the insanity, of harassing the law abiding, all the while allowing criminals to get out of jail with no cash bail, and what amounts to a slap on the wrist at trial.

the real threats of gang-bangers, and immigrants/migrants with gang ties will continue.

the United States of America we once knew, will cease to exist in the not too distant future, all due to the progessive democrats that think they know better than the real thinking people

and i do believe, Kamela IS a progressive democrat..........

Not even God, can or will be able to save us from her.

Back