testtest

Old School Rifles

Belt Fed

Ronin
Just a few of older military guns from around the world.

Original H&K firearms, 91, 93, another 93 converted to full auto and an MP5. some of these pics are old as most of these guns were purchased back in the 70's and early 80's. I hope it's ok to post them here. also the FA ones are perfectly legal. i have all the paperwork to own them. and i know some will say you shouldn't post them, but the ATF have my fingerprints, my pictures, my address, everything about me they know. so they know where to find me. They know what i have and they also know after all these years i am no threat to anyone by owning these. But still all the talk of bans i am still nervous about posting them, Also if the mods think i shouldn't or don't want them posted here, then please delete. i understand. i will wait to see if it's ok before i post anymore

scan0021.jpg
scan0009.jpg
CCF02212015_0001.jpg
motorcycles 112.jpg

Just a few of older military guns from around the world.

Original H&K firearms, 91, 93, another 93 converted to full auto and an MP5. some of these pics are old as most of these guns were purchased back in the 70's and early 80's. I hope it's ok to post them here. also the FA ones are perfectly legal. i have all the paperwork to own them. and i know some will say you shouldn't post them, but the ATF have my fingerprints, my pictures, my address, everything about me they know. so they know where to find me. They know what i have and they also know after all these years i am no threat to anyone by owning these. But still all the talk of bans i am still nervous about posting them, Also if the mods think i shouldn't or don't want them posted here, then please delete. i understand. i will wait to see if it's ok before i post anymore

View attachment 32963View attachment 32964View attachment 32965View attachment 32966
Those are beautiful!

Back