testtest

On A Serious Note for Your Health

I humor my doctor every year with one of those...and UPS tries to hide the snicker every time, lol. But really guys...you ought to try an annual boobie squeeze. You have no idea what real pain is (unless your significant others have explained the process to you). Just sayin'.... :cool:
I actually had a mammogram and yes i’m a guy (not identifying. Actual dude). Lump in chest had to have the full work up and the lump removed. Guys can get breast cancer. Very rare but it happens. My lump was just fat… like the rest of me.
After the mammo i said to the tech (female), “that wasn’t so bad.” Well, if looks could kill… lesson learned. Know your audience. However, i saved it by throwing in, “i guess for women, though, it’s like me getting kicked in the nuts.” She snort-laughed. True story, no bs. 😂

I've been married 22 years. Annual boobie squeeze is about accurate. :ROFLMAO:
1691201938566.gif

Wait ….

1691202065901.gif

…. Oh naw …

1691202117027.gif

If you cannot bear the prep and peekerscope, they can send you a Cologuard bucket and return address label and box. I wonder if the folks at UPS know what's in the box?
funny story
we live in the DA woods
i did the poop in a box, send it back for testing last summer
welll it spoiled before UPS got it back to the VA and i ended up, up ended with scope :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i feel for the tech that opened that sample, even though they are wearing respirators and such...what a crappy job to have that day

Monday I had total hip replacement on my left side. Doing therapy & exercises at home most days. The surgery made my chronic low back pain worse. Anyone had this done can tell me how long before this pain subsidies? I don't mean to hijack anyone's thread. Didn't know where else to post.

Monday I had total hip replacement on my left side. Doing therapy & exercises at home most days. The surgery made my chronic low back pain worse. Anyone had this done can tell me how long before this pain subsidies? I don't mean to hijack anyone's thread. Didn't know where else to post.
A competent physical therapist should know how those things are interrelated. You push a button over here and something pops up over there kind of thing maybe?

I had my first scope about 6 months ago (maybe 9....I can't remember)...the "WORST" part is the prep. I don't care what y'all say, that was the worst part (the actual procedure was a breeze). It gets a little complicated since I am a type 1 diabetic, but it wasn't that bad....just use sugar-free gatorade.
yeah, i hate not only the prep, but the cases of toilet paper that is needed afterwards.

yeah, i hate not only the prep, but the cases of toilet paper that is needed afterwards.
yes and during covid...it made it more scary of a challenge . prep people said...hmmm you might make sure you have enough tp in a laughing gesture

as far as hip replacement
my buddy in CT. had his done and spent one night in hospital and was walking with walker the next day
he is now on week 3 of phys therapy. he seems to be doing really well. he is 84, and was in bad bad shape prior with pain etc
they are flying south in 2 weeks so.

i would ask your therapist all the hard facts

i'm surprised that will all the medical tools those doctors have, can't they just stick a vacuum nozzle up there and suck it all out..???
i think they do....at my last one the nurse told me when she was helping up to get dressed that i was all clean in there now and not to worry about rapid need to go pooop anymore
maybe they jet wash ???????? sort of like poultry processing plant, hang you by your arms and RINSE :ROFLMAO:
i just like the sleep time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i think they do....at my last one the nurse told me when she was helping up to get dressed that i was all clean in there now and not to worry about rapid need to go pooop anymore
maybe they jet wash ???????? sort of like poultry processing plant, hang you by your arms and RINSE :ROFLMAO:
jet rinse, blow dry, fluff up, and polish everything..??

man, this thread went to

:poop:...................

They fill you with air. And then they give you permission to vent, right there in the recovery room. And it is thunderous! More fun to save for the right moment, though.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691251079250.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691251079250.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 55
Back