testtest

Optic

Which other optic besides shield and vortex could I get for hellcat pro and still adjust to co witness? I want to run a trijicon or holosun EPS?
Do you mean without a plate and suppressor height sights? You’ll be hard pressed with the RMS footprint. The EPS Carry has a very thin plate that is an RMSC adapter. The EPS Carry itself has the modified RMS footprint and you would need to file down the rear bosses on your Hellcat Pro to mount directly to the slide - which would allow it to co-witness with the standard iron sights. That is the route I would take.

Do you mean without a plate and suppressor height sights? You’ll be hard pressed with the RMS footprint. The EPS Carry has a very thin plate that is an RMSC adapter. The EPS Carry itself has the modified RMS footprint and you would need to file down the rear bosses on your Hellcat Pro to mount directly to the slide - which would allow it to co-witness with the standard iron sights. That is the route I would take.
Thank you! That’s exactly the answer I was looking for. Appreciate it

Welcome from Arizona.

I have the Hellcat RDP, which has the same slide cut & screw arrangement as the OSP, and I installed an ADE RD3-021-PRO (NUWA PRO) on it. All I needed was the right screws, which ADE provides with the optic.

With that optic mounted I can co-witness my iron sights. No additional mounting plates are needed.

ADE RD3-021-PRO

20240812_144257.jpg

ADE reticle.jpg

Last edited:
Back