testtest

"Other" Category

Do you want an “other” section?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you make a new thread:
look at the bottom right and hit more options.
in the new window look at the bottom of the box where you type the post at the very bottom you will see the option to post a pole.
I've seen that one and I am ready to thread the needle.

I would like to see a 2nd Amendment news section. And have the section cover 2nd Amendment issues in every state. Coverage of all current litigation, laws, and current bills being submitted that often are not publicized. Just as well statistical data from the CDC and the FBI on violent crime. Further with how many lives are saved every year from the defensive use of a firearm.

I have been hesitant to post some 2A stuff because I wasn't sure it was appropriate. It was by no means inflammatory, but wanted to play it safe. I do like the idea of a section that we could post and discuss 2A stuff in. I just think with our rights under attack we should have a safe place to discuss it and reassure each other that we will be safe and won't be arrested in the middle of the night. Just kidding......I think.

I have been hesitant to post some 2A stuff because I wasn't sure it was appropriate. It was by no means inflammatory, but wanted to play it safe. I do like the idea of a section that we could post and discuss 2A stuff in. I just think with our rights under attack we should have a safe place to discuss it and reassure each other that we will be safe and won't be arrested in the middle of the night. Just kidding......I think.
Nope. Not Arrested in the middle of the night yet. Won't happen at all if we get on the stick and handle things now.

Well as our Constitutional rights are under attack, having one of the guns that people post on here confiscated is more likely since now they have proof you own it and what it looks like.

Well as our Constitutional rights are under attack, having one of the guns that people post on here confiscated is more likely since now they have proof you own it and what it looks like.
Naa, they are pictures we swiped off the web for show and tell. As I don't have a place to shoot my
buds and I went out on the water several months ago. Boat flipped and they were all lost at sea!

So.... I would also like to see a Chart on how we are all scored...lol What is judged to make the accumulative score that a founding member is given for each criteria..... And what do the scores mean? Are we going to be put on a red flag list?...lol

Or you can just take picture of the other side of your gun that doesn’t show your serial number....
I show it all but blur the Ser# out in the photo prior to posting. If you can't do that then a piece of tape over the Ser# will do just fine. NO, SILLY, not clear tape use electrical, masking or duct/duck tape! Thank you.

Love it.... was a teacher he had as I recall.
So, is there any reason to show ourselves to somebody that is or about to be throwing lead at us. Goodness, we duck and run for cover in a snowball fight.

Thank you.... that's why I didn't have a poll.... I wanted ideas as I have things to post but not a place
that fits.

I like a "2A Section" for sure.
Maybe a "Lounge" for all the everyday stuff. Parts for my truck, best gift for the wife.... things like that.
It could also be, best parts your wife could get for your truck! Just a thought!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back