testtest

Pete Rose Passes

I admit I have no dog in this fight, but wasn't there rumors (or maybe proof/admittance) of him betting on his own team he was coaching? I might not be remembering accurately....was a long time ago and I have CRS.
Yes, he bet against his own team while he was the manager. His punishment should have only applied to his professional management career, NOT his professional career as a player.

Yes, he bet against his own team while he was the manager. His punishment should have only applied to his professional management career, NOT his professional career as a player.
No he didn't. He insisted and no one ever proved otherwise that he only ever bet with his team, not against them. Unless you saw some evidence I didn't see.

RIP Pete. It's a damn shame he died without being in the HOF.

So was OJ, but they never proved his murder.
Apples to filet mignon I know, but what one does defines their character…. Even after the fact.

He should have known it would be a black eye forever

Biggest no no in sports is sports betting .

Well, politics and insider trading is above that 😡

I guess HIS lifetime ban from baseball has expired, but Rose shouldn't have had to wait to get in the HOF until he was dead.

It's more of a black eye for MLB than betting on his own team ever was.

Most games played.
Most base hits.
Perennial All-Star.

That's first-ballot stuff.
Every sport has rules.. he knew it when he signed.. so does Wall Street on insider trading.. wow..

Where can I sign up to throw the game and insider trade cause I know all the angles

Every sport has rules.. he knew it when he signed.. so does Wall Street on insider trading.. wow..

Where can I sign up to throw the game and insider trade cause I know all the angles
What proof do you have? He was only shown to bet in his team winning so while sure that’s a violation and he should have taken a couple lumps the lifetime thing was Horse S&$t

What proof do you have? He was only shown to bet in his team winning so while sure that’s a violation and he should have taken a couple lumps the lifetime thing was Horse S&$t
He should have did what Otari or whatever his name was and blame the whole thing on his personal assistant.

Back