testtest

Pete Rose Passes

i seriously do not recall all the intricate details of Pete's doings.

i was not a huge fan, nor a small time fan of baseball, unless i needed a nap, and then i watched a game for like 2.2 seconds, and i was out like a light....to me, baseball is one of the most BORING sports games ever as well as Curling, that makes me fall asleep real quick.

but i gotta think that there were some in the management, maybe in the commissioners office(??) that had "it in for Pete" for various reasons.

i dunno, its how i feel.

but the man is dead, may he rest in peace, God forgives all those that ask for it at the Pearly Gates.

i seriously do not recall all the intricate details of Pete's doings.

i was not a huge fan, nor a small time fan of baseball, unless i needed a nap, and then i watched a game for like 2.2 seconds, and i was out like a light....to me, baseball is one of the most BORING sports games ever as well as Curling, that makes me fall asleep real quick.

but i gotta think that there were some in the management, maybe in the commissioners office(??) that had "it in for Pete" for various reasons.

i dunno, its how i feel.

but the man is dead, may he rest in peace, God forgives all those that ask for it at the Pearly Gates.
There was. Then Davey Concepcion put a hex on him and he died. MLB still snubbed Pete.

More....

Back