testtest

Quick Q. about suppressor mount sizes...

Hello, a little ignorant when it comes to suppressors and such. I already have a ½x28 mount 9mm suppressor for my Hellcat Pro.

I was just wondering if I have a 9mm threaded barrel say for instance on my 9mm XDm Elite, (which I don't... yet), that suppressor will fit and work on any with the ½x28 size thread? The suppressor can be used on multi guns as long as same size threaded barrel. Am I correct on that?

Thanks.

And so I don't need to start another thread, something totally different, if I'm finally looking for a red, well prefer green dot for my 9mm pistol. I don't want just the dot, I'd prefer a dot within a small circle, so my old ass can find target faster... recommendations? Thanks.

Hello, a little ignorant when it comes to suppressors and such. I already have a ½x28 mount 9mm suppressor for my Hellcat Pro.

I was just wondering if I have a 9mm threaded barrel say for instance on my 9mm XDm Elite, (which I don't... yet), that suppressor will fit and work on any with the ½x28 size thread? The suppressor can be used on multi guns as long as same size threaded barrel. Am I correct on that?

Thanks.
As long as you are using it on a 9mm gun you will be fine with 1/2x28 unless you are running an HK which will have 13.5x1, left hand thread.

Back