testtest

Ready to Roll: Springfield’s Amazing "Lock & Load" Giveaway

I watched the video but didn't see the link to sign up the article talked about.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Ready to Roll: Springfield’s Amazing ‘Lock & Load’ Giveaway” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armory-lock-and-load-giveaway/.

This is how dreams are made! This powerhouse defiantly took a lot of thought and expertise to pull together. I worked in Research & Development for a lot of years (no, not in the weaponry world), and I can tell you the thrill being able to pull together something you have dreamed of and no one else has ever done before is a very unique feeling. This arsenal fits that criteria! Inspiring indeed. Thank you for the opportunity!

If you're like me and don't do social media, you can't enter at most of the sites listed. Only the ones on Instagram. All others you have to log-in.
So out of 14 possible entries, I got four. :rolleyes:

Y'all do understand that this is all just a scam to flood your in-box with ads don't cha?

I tried to enter, did that but it won’t register that I visited the other sites, you don’t need to have accounts just to visit, I went to all, most other give-aways give you credit for the visits, but this one doesn’t…….
I was able to enter once I got home on my laptop. Tried from work and nothing - which may be my mobile coverage and/or IT locking that stuff down lol. Good luck!

Back