testtest

Recent additions to my Warehouse Collection

WLEKRBRLYVDSXK46P22Y4JFCPE.jpg

Early plans and sketch for @BET7 new warehouse.....now, let's see how long it takes him to fill this one up.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like others have said.
Great collection
I really like the FN rifles 🕺🕺👍
Thanks KF. Yeah, I do like the FN Military Collection. My LGS wants me to complete the Series (at least FN's currently 3rd and last of the series), by buying the FN Military Collection Series M249s SAW. They have 2 of them, one in the store I shop and one at their sister store in another town nearby. But at close to $10k, that's gonna have to wait. I may have mentioned elsewhere that I'd like to get Colt's similar collection series for the M16 and M4. I enjoy collecting U.S. military issued firearms (civilian legal), both old and new, having gotten 1903s, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M14, 1911, M9s, and P320s in different configurations. Some having been potentially used in battle like the 1903s, Garand, M1 Carbine and Colt 1911, while others are reproductions (FNs and M14) or modern productions like the Beretta M9s and P320s.

Thanks KF. Yeah, I do like the FN Military Collection. My LGS wants me to complete the Series (at least FN's currently 3rd and last of the series), by buying the FN Military Collection Series M249s SAW. They have 2 of them, one in the store I shop and one at their sister store in another town nearby. But at close to $10k, that's gonna have to wait. I may have mentioned elsewhere that I'd like to get Colt's similar collection series for the M16 and M4. I enjoy collecting U.S. military issued firearms (civilian legal), both old and new, having gotten 1903s, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M14, 1911, M9s, and P320s in different configurations. Some having been potentially used in battle like the 1903s, Garand, M1 Carbine and Colt 1911, while others are reproductions (FNs and M14) or modern productions like the Beretta M9s and P320s.
My quirk is FN FAL’s
Im up to 9 in different configs that I’ve built for myself. Sold as many more to fund other “desired” firearms i wanted

Ok, so today, I go to two different LGS that I normally don’t go to (I’ve been to both before however), after a doctor visit to get hornets immunization shots (I’m allergic to their stings). Namely I’m look for a HK SP5K (I already have the SP5), and the new Anaconda in 8” (both on order at another LGS for 2 years or so (Anaconda 2 years this past April, and 2 years this August for the SP5K). Well no luck on either, in fact no Anacondas in any sizes at either LGSs and only a SP5 at one that I already have. So, not to make it a wasted trip, I picked up a B&T APC9 (6.8” barrel), vs the SP5(8.86”), or SP5K (5.83”), so a bit longer than the SP5K, but shorter than the SP5. I boogied next door to the other LGS, and since you guys speak so highly of it, I picked up a Rock Island Armory M1911 A1 FS Tactical 45 (I asked for a 10mm, but they didn’t have any RIA’s in 10mm).
Both firearms are firsts for me. I have been interested in the B&T GHM9 (GrassHopper Mouse, B&T‘s nickname because the mouse eats Scorpions (a slight at CZ‘s Scorpion expense 🤔)), but I also like their APC9 line. Additionally it’s my first RIA 1911 in any caliber. Pics below:

IMG_1784.jpeg
IMG_1786.jpeg

Oh, the B&T lower comes in 3 different variants taking Glock, Sig P320, or B&T proprietary mags. Since it’s the upper that’s serialized, I can get the lower shipped to my house If I want to change out. The model that they had and I bought (the first B&T they’ve ever gotten in), was the Glock lower. It works out well, since I have several Glock 9mm extendos for other PCCs that I own and take Glock mags.

Ok, so today, I go to two different LGS that I normally don’t go to (I’ve been to both before however), after a doctor visit to get hornets immunization shots (I’m allergic to their stings). Namely I’m look for a HK SP5K (I already have the SP5), and the new Anaconda in 8” (both on order at another LGS for 2 years or so (Anaconda 2 years this past April, and 2 years this August for the SP5K). Well no luck on either, in fact no Anacondas in any sizes at either LGSs and only a SP5 at one that I already have. So, not to make it a wasted trip, I picked up a B&T APC9 (6.8” barrel), vs the SP5(8.86”), or SP5K (5.83”), so a bit longer than the SP5K, but shorter than the SP5. I boogied next door to the other LGS, and since you guys speak so highly of it, I picked up a Rock Island Armory M1911 A1 FS Tactical 45 (I asked for a 10mm, but they didn’t have any RIA’s in 10mm).
Both firearms are firsts for me. I have been interested in the B&T GHM9 (GrassHopper Mouse, B&T‘s nickname because the mouse eats Scorpions (a slight at CZ‘s Scorpion expense 🤔)), but I also like their APC9 line. Additionally it’s my first RIA 1911 in any caliber. Pics below:

View attachment 40042View attachment 40043
Congrats !
B&T are great shooters

permits for Suppressor and SBR forthcoming 🤔?

Congrats !
B&T are great shooters

permits for Suppressor and SBR forthcoming 🤔?
Yes, eventually I'd like to get into the suppressor game. I have more than just the B&T that would be eligible in both pistol and rifle calibers (namely 9mm, 10mm, 45, 300 BLK, and 556). A buddy that currently works at my LGS, is starting a side business getting his class 3 license. He should have in early July, and then we'll talk.

Back