testtest

Recommend Halloween Movies?

DNC Reruns

1727925873243.png

or

1727925673398.png

I wonder again each year at this time when and how did we get so far away from the 'ghosts','goblins' and 'spirits' at Halloween, and so into 'blood', guts', and 'gore'? Jus' askin' for a fiend............. uh, I mean a friend!
Actually, the better question is, “how did we get away from kids trick-or-treating, to adults dressing in questionable nurse, devil and angel outfits where the model on the package always wears it better?” 😁

Rocky Horror, the Hotel Transylvania movies, ParaNorman

Every year on Halloween we watch most or all of these. Definitely rocky horror first, the paranormal then at least the original hotel transvania. Have done toxmcky horror pretty much every year since we have been married 45 years.

Last edited:
i grew up with all the old black and white movies, that showed no blood, and had lots of shadows.

they were scary for us back then..

what i really miss is the "all day movies" on a Saturday for like 50¢, with popcorn, REAL HOT, FRESH popcorn with REAL butter, made all day long........not this crap they make several days earlier and nuke it and pour on that paint thinner stuff.

Back