testtest

Red Dot vs. Iron Sights for Concealed Carry

The red dot takes my reading glasses out the equation. I bought one of the first Glock 19 slides that Suarez made back in the day cut for a Trijicon RMR. It knocked the 1911 off my hip where it had ridden for decades. Later, I cut the 19 frame down to Glock 26 dimensions since with an inside the waistband holster the butt is the hard part to hide. Here is my carry gun vs a stock Glock 19. But I have to admit, the smaller Hellcat has my attention!
Compare.JPG

The red dot takes my reading glasses out the equation. I bought one of the first Glock 19 slides that Suarez made back in the day cut for a Trijicon RMR. It knocked the 1911 off my hip where it had ridden for decades. Later, I cut the 19 frame down to Glock 26 dimensions since with an inside the waistband holster the butt is the hard part to hide. Here is my carry gun vs a stock Glock 19. But I have to admit, the smaller Hellcat has my attention! View attachment 68326
I’m in the same boat with the reading glasses. Thats why I always run a red dot. I don’t want to rely on the bad guy giving me a sec to put my readers on.

Back