testtest

Reloading shell casings

And I also have an old Mossberg 12ga. Including the three of us there's still not a great many bolt action shotguns around today, especially comparatively speaking. LOL!
I think Mossberg and Savage are the only ones still making them—and the ones they do make are dedicated slug guns with rifles barrels.

A buddy had a Savage (?) 10ga bolt with a 36” barrel and 2-rd mag…serious goose slayer.

My old Mossberg 12ga was bought in about 1970. It even has a 'poly' choke on it.
I have a Mossberg 500. I bought it in the 90s as a Cruiser model.

Looks like this now.

mluzRoB.jpg

That's nice Bob. Mine's just plain ol' huntin' variety. Plain hardwood stock and fore end, not real pretty blue but more a flat blue/black, and the 'poly choke' I mentioned. I can't get to it right now for a picture, but I think you get the idea. Can't even remember what I paid for it, but it was slightly used when I bought it in 1970-72 IIRC. I'm thinking it was my first purchase from a LGS as a young man although I had mail ordered a .22 cal single shot a few years before that. Monkey Wards IIRC.

That's nice Bob. Mine's just plain ol' huntin' variety. Plain hardwood stock and fore end, not real pretty blue but more a flat blue/black, and the 'poly choke' I mentioned. I can't get to it right now for a picture, but I think you get the idea. Can't even remember what I paid for it, but it was slightly used when I bought it in 1970-72 IIRC. I'm thinking it was my first purchase from a LGS as a young man although I had mail ordered a .22 cal single shot a few years before that. Monkey Wards IIRC.
I paid $200 for mine. I got it from a now defunct store called Assault Systems. I bought it off a wall, literally it came with nothing but the gun. No box no paperwork, nothing. And it was pre- NICS so I filled out a 4473 and walked out the door with it. It looked like this when I bought it. Ignore the ‘76 Gibson SG and ‘61 Fender Brown Deluxe. It’s sitting against the amp, on the right side.

Don't just tease us , show us the guitar .
I could show you lots of guitars and basses. That particular one is my beater though. Nothing special. It's a Chinese Ibanez AE10. It plays exceptionally after I filed the bridge down and set it up with electric guitar strings ( EB Slinkys). It's still a pile though.

I suspect that the most overlooked task is the step to trim the cases. An overlong case could lead to pressure elevation as well as failure to function in the firearm. I hate to trim.

Back