testtest

Returning Former Member

hey @Annihilator

what the hell are YOU laughing at...??

you are absolutely in every God forsaken thread on this site..

you are the sole cause for so many threads...

then of course there are others, but NONE LIKE YOU.....

you got WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands.....

take a nap dammit.........!!!!!!

give the site a break,,,!!!!!!!!!!!

😂

No. I'll help you out a little. Don't bother looking in the hunting or reloading sections. I don't reload at all, so never posted there. And while I'm 100% for hunting, I gave it up in the early 90's. Just never cared much for wild game, and didn't want to kill an animal for trophy purposes anymore. So, no posts there.
yeah, i had a chance when i was younger to go hunting, that never appealed to me as well.

i'll only shoot/kill an animal if it is about to attack me....

like in my neighborhood, a pitbull, a squirrel, maybe a pigeon.....

Gus Polinsky ? Polka King of the Midwest ?
thing is, old grunt, is from southern texas...(i found way too many that :match" him, but they are naturally from other states....

he said he used his real name back then

and he left during the height of the pandemic, so before sept of 2020, according to dates i looked up on covid being at the height........

and he was in both the marines and army, and i have come across a few, one like sigma (numbers after that) in what looks like a battlefield, but he ain't from texas. and sigma is not inherently a persons name.

then, there are way too many "alpha members" with few postings, and NO location. that might be a match, but again, no location, and like maybe 1 to 2 days here, or no more than 2 weeks here....way too short a time.

then, there are way too many short threads, like 1 to 5 postings, so i eliminate those.

he does not hunt as he said, or reload, so at least that is eliminated as well.

however, given his time here, even if he left before i joined in 2021, i would have seen/read some of his posts, since he says, they are still here, thus..."i know him"...

many threads may have been deleted due to tempers flaring at the time he (old grunt) was here...

it'll come to me, if i can get past the gazillion @Annihilator threads/postings, which THAT IS futile...lol

that man has a LOT of time on his hands.....lol

thing is, old grunt, is from southern texas...(i found way too many that :match" him, but they are naturally from other states....

and he left during the height of the pandemic, so before sept of 2020, according to dates i looked up on covid being at the height........

and he was in both the marines and army, and i have come across a few, one like sigma (numbers after that) in what looks like a battlefield, but he ain't from texas. and sigma is not inherently a persons name.

then, there are way too many "alpha members" with few postings, and NO location. that might be a match, but again, no location, and like maybe 1 to 2 days here, or no more than 2 weeks here....way too short a time.

then, there are way too many short threads, like 1 to 5 postings, so i eliminate those.

however, given his time here, even if he left before i joined in 2021, i would have seen/read some of his posts, since he says, they are still here, thus..."i know him"...

many threads may have been deleted due to tempers flaring at the time he (old grunt) was here...

it'll come to me, if i can get past the gazillion @Annihilator threads/postings, which THAT IS futile...lol

I'll give you a tip. My old account was cancelled. My old avatar went away. But any old posts I made have me listed as a "guest", since I was no longer a member. I'm out there. It's just a few years back.

Yup.

Attachments

• 114zih.jpg
    114zih.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 21

1725226024196.jpeg

I being of unsound mind and hefty body officially denounce all present and future thread/ posts till @Old_Me figures out @OldGrunt past member name…….which the way it’s going…… it could be Christmas…..of 2030…….😬😬

I'll give you a tip. My old account was cancelled. My old avatar went away. But any old posts I made have me listed as a "guest", since I was no longer a member. I'm out there. It's just a few years back.
well here's the thing, i tried "clicking" onto "guest", several times...however since it was a guest, i cannot go any further that that, like no location, no number of postings etc.....

and also, all the posts go back to January of 2020, nothing further back than that year......

yeah @OldGrunt , i cannot click onto "guest" it does not allow any more than reading what was posted..... no location, start/end date, etc.

you know where and what you posted, that's why you can find your stuff, but given the number of "guest" accounts, no way to pin them to you.

postings stay here forever, unless deleted for flaming, insulting, or cleaning of house.....

Back