testtest

Returning Former Member

well here's the thing, i tried "clicking" onto "guest", several times...however since it was a guest, i cannot go any further that that, like no location, no number of postings etc.....

and also, all the posts go back to January of 2020, nothing further back than that year......
There are some of my posts still out there. Or posts I made on other people's posts. I just had to scroll through old threads I know I had posted in. I'll give you another hint. This is a pic I posted in a thread, and I know it's still there. I saw it yesterday. It's my old EDC, a SA XDs .45 in a new Galco shoulder holster. I posted lots of pictures during my time under the closed account.

Attachments

• 20201114_141043.jpg
    20201114_141043.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 22
@OldGrunt

i am wondering "IF" you are the only one, that can see your past posts..??

as it would be thru your IP address..not necessarily your old name..???

unless you got a new pc, tablet, whatever, otherwise your internet carrier assigned you that IP address, and it may still be the same.

i have been thru the EDC, and believe me, all the others, and i am not seeing your pics

but, i will try a few more names, that i do see, and mentions of USMC at least..

maybe @KLGunner , or @10mmLife , or @Mike H.

can confirm or deny my explanation on the IP address thing and only you seeing your old posts

@OldGrunt

i am wondering "IF" you are the only one, that can see your past posts..??

as it would be thru your IP address..not necessarily your old name..???

unless you got a new pc, tablet, whatever, otherwise your internet carrier assigned you that IP address, and it may still be the same.

i have been thru the EDC, and believe me, all the others, and i am not seeing your pics

but, i will try a few more names, that i do see, and mentions of USMC at least..

maybe @KLGunner , or @10mmLife , or @Mike H.

can confirm or deny my explanation on the IP address thing and only you seeing your old posts
Go to the Lounge section. Go to the Saturday night jams post. Start on page one. I can't be anymore clearer than that without just telling you. lol

Go to the Lounge section. Go to the Saturday night jams post. Start on page one. I can't be anymore clearer than that without just telling you. lol
You're listed as a guest and your profile or content is not searchable. So no clue of your join date, post count, photos, etc..

In other words unless someone remembered you specifically it is a nearly impossible task to guess your former user name other than by process of elimination.

Back