testtest

Rifle question

I was actually unfamiliar with this movie. In seeing what I could find out about it on the internet, I interestingly found out that this movie was filmed exclusive in Texas and not Louisiana where the setting takes place. It was filmed on a lake that borders Texas and Louisiana, but the Cypress trees were all on the Texas side of the lake, so that's where they filmed. 🤔

I was actually unfamiliar with this movie. In seeing what I could find out about it on the internet, I interestingly found out that this movie was filmed exclusive in Texas and not Louisiana where the setting takes place. It was filmed on a lake that borders Texas and Louisiana, but the Cypress trees were all on the Texas side of the lake, so that's where they filmed. 🤔
Make you wonder on the credits?

I think, with everyone's help, I have found the very rifle that was used in the movie. Thanks again, guys, my old man is disabled and he loves old rifles so I'm going to stop by on my way home from work and share this video with him. I'll let him know all the good info I got from everyone here also. THANKS!

I think, with everyone's help, I have found the very rifle that was used in the movie. Thanks again, guys, my old man is disabled and he loves old rifles so I'm going to stop by on my way home from work and share this video with him. I'll let him know all the good info I got from everyone here also. THANKS!

No Problem Ghost25, glad I could help:sneaky:, I mean others here on the forum could help :D:D. But seriously, that's what is great about this place, everyone wants to help and you usually will get what you're looking for. (and there's no way I would have had any inkling what type rifle was depicted in this movie, as far as your question was concerned).

No Problem Ghost25, glad I could help:sneaky:, I mean others here on the forum could help :D:D. But seriously, that's what is great about this place, everyone wants to help and you usually will get what you're looking for. (and there's no way I would have had any inkling what type rifle was depicted in this movie, as far as your question was concerned).
Well, I really appreciate everyone's input, again, everyone is very helpful here, much more so than on other forums I'm a member of.

The 336 was always a pistol grip butt stock. The 1895 Guide Gun was a Texas Stock.
147A99E1-85C9-4772-B506-669134747526.jpeg
8595193C-8EA7-4D2D-82D8-6FA180CD2453.jpeg
46180443-236A-417B-B055-0271E5346760.jpeg
174811A4-6C3D-482C-A00A-D38EF169C190.jpeg

Back