testtest

Ronin EMP 3: Does the trigger get better?

Right, in that video he disassembles it and does some honing. In the video I posted, he claims to have lowered it by putting pressure on the hammer while dry firing it (a couple of times) which is maybe accelerating the "break-in" between internal trigger parts. Not sure.

I got a Lyman analog trigger gauge and it says my trigger is 3.1 so that's in good shape. Other than the cheap Blazer aluminum ammo I used, the issue must be me. Go figure. :ROFLMAO:
i have the Lyman digital gauge, the Lyman analog, and the Wheeler analog......not one of them are perfect, each one is a tiny bit "off" what the other shows. ( i think the best trigger gauge would be the "weights gauge" for lack of the real name of it)

and it was the same gun, to get what he wanted, he had done a little work on it.

and of the one of the things he does, dry firing, i NEVER dry fire any gun...i use snap caps..

he was taught in the military to dry fire them, as he was doing MP duty, and he went on to say that he HAD to show his C/O him doing it.

i just will not dry fire with out snap caps, whether it be my $1,500 Dan Wessons, or my $400 Glock

Got it. I remember that video. I thought it was about the dropping the slide debate not dry fire.

I tested my gauge against a kitchen scale and they match.

HOWEVER, the 3.1 lb trigger I reported was a MISTAKE. I was reading the wrong side of the scale (the color scheme and shiny coating makes the Lyman hard to read). That was 3.1 on the kg scale. My Trigger reads 6.25 lbs on the pounds scale. [face palm]. 6.25 is much harder than my S&W Equalizer.

Back