testtest

Rule 4 isn’t only a suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Speculation in the victim had a gun pulled on him and was threatened. Plain and simple

Clean shoot.

Rule #4.. extremely crowded space. You still have to take the shot.

Law enforcement would take the shot as well.

If any of you wouldn't take a shot with a gun at you, even in a crowded space, leave the gun home.

No one , not one person has said a complaint about the person who rang of rounds and killed a perp at 40 yards in a mall. With others around. Crowded space. Pure luck he didnt het anyone with the errant rounds . Everyone applauds him

This victim smokes an aggressor and folks cry foul. Super clean shot.
Massively unfortunate a bystander died. Sucks. Doesnt change the fact he is in the right
Most people applauded him because it made the weekend warriors who train at 5 yards feel like bada$$es. You and I can hit a man sized target at 40 yds in a crowded mall all day long. So what? If he’d hit a kid or two - which by your own admission was pure luck that he didn’t, it would have been a completely different story.

Don’t me with me bro, Covid makes a man brave…

1726800991139.gif

Dude, that was you that was with me when we were being trained to be aware of our shooting angles and where others are located wasn’t it! Why bother if it basically doesn’t matter who you kill as long as you are defending yourself? Any defensive handgun class worth its salt will warn you of the potential hazard of civil lawsuits for that exact reason. .
Dude, clean shot to the head . Know whats behind.
Know if you can take the shot or not.

A split second decision is required. We know this and train for this, but , dude, if you can hit a 3” circle square in the head, its super unforwnate the round went thru mass and got someone behind.

1 shot
Pulled off a Simon shot. Under duress.

Its a clean f&$@ing shoot !!
Plain and simple

They warn of it because folks sue if the wind blows wrong.

Dude, clean shot to the head . Know whats behind.
Know if you can take the shot or not.

A split second decision is required. We know this and train for this, but , dude, if you can hit a 3” circle square in the head, its super unforwnate the round went thru mass and got someone behind.

1 shot
Pulled off a Simon shot. Under duress.

Its a clean f&$@ing shoot !!
Plain and simple

They warn of it because folks sue if the wind blows wrong.
I hope you’re happy, I missed half of the latest episode of Slow Horses arguing with you.

giphy.gif

No Speculation in the victim had a gun pulled on him and was threatened. Plain and simple

Clean shoot.

Rule #4.. extremely crowded space. You still have to take the shot.

Law enforcement would take the shot as well.

If any of you wouldn't take a shot with a gun at you, even in a crowded space, leave the gun home.

No one , not one person has said a complaint about the person who rang of rounds and killed a perp at 40 yards in a mall. With others around. Crowded space. Pure luck he didnt het anyone with the errant rounds . Everyone applauds him

This victim smokes an aggressor and folks cry foul. Super clean shot.
Massively unfortunate a bystander died. Sucks. Doesnt change the fact he is in the right
Ford respectfully, Nobody is questioning the legal shooting of the bad guy. The issue is your not suppose to injure or kill non players. Acceptable Collateral damage isn’t a thing in a
Civilian defensive shooting.

LE has qualified immunity so their department can write that check normal joes do not (that whole do whatever you want just make sure your career and your bank account can handle it)

According to Dr John Lotts studies firearms prevent somewhere around 3 million crimes however
There aren’t 3 million shootings so obviously while maybe legal sometimes you (or examples in Lotts research) have shown some don’t shoot when they could have without killing or injuring someone else.

is shooting at all cost acceptable?

A good friend (who is one of the most relevant instructors in the nation and on Primary Secondary a lot) was LE and didn’t shoot a thug because thugs kids popped up behind him in a car so it went hands on causing a serious injury that medically retired him.

With your thought process should have shot and if he killed the kids that was OK?

I'm confused.

Someone says 'why carry the gun if you're not going to shoot. '

Then he says 'know your environment and whether you should shoot or not.'

Maybe he carries the gun knowing there might be times when it's not safe to shoot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back