testtest

S&W Announces new M&P 10mm Pistols

1637083261873.jpeg

After @10mmLife heard and saw this post……..😲

I have to say, I’m a bit surprised.

That being said…if I ever have an itch for a plastic 10mm, it will be one of these. Optics ready, thumb safety…me likey.
Unless they've changed their safety, I can state their safety's suck. My M&P .45 had one and it went on and off when it was not supposed to. I complained to S&W and their response at the time was that due to some department regulations they had to have some yet agreed with my assignment of the safety. They sent the plugs I removed it pronto.

YMMV

Last edited:
Unless they've changed their safety, I can state their safety's suck. My M&P .45 had one and it went on and off when it was not supposed to. I complained to S&W and their response at the time was that due to some department regulations they had to have some yet agreed with my assignment of the safety. They sent the plugs I removed it pronto.
Interesting… but I’ve had no probs with the thumb safety on my M&P9 2.0 Compact… wonder if they corrected something ?

YMMV
I had a 9mm & a 9mm Compact with the safety, never had a problem with it.

Probably was just yours.

Back