testtest

S&W Announces new M&P 10mm Pistols

I very much want to make my next handgun purchase a 10mm. I'm having a helluva time narrowing it down though. Can't decide if I want one to conceal like that new Springfield, a hand cannon just to take to the range like the Glock 20 or some other kind of 10mm. I would have to start ammo caching all over again as I've never had a 10mm and that's a bit of a challenge but I keep hearing all kinds of good things about the 10mm round.

See what you think about this!
Great, I think this may be the video @10mmLife mentioned in his previous post on this thread topic. I was going to search for it, so thanks for posting this Tex. (y)
I was originally interested in the 4.6" model, but after watching this, perhaps the 4" model if worthy of a look (although I'm not currently think of carrying this, as other options such as recently purchased PC Sheild Plus 4" model, Hellcat RDP, and current EDC non OSP Hellcat, currently fit that bill).
I have all the M&P full size pistols (V1: 9, 40, 45; V2: 9 (I don't know if they ever made a 357 Sig model M&P ?)).
I like the background on the 10mm and have several mentioned: Colt Delta Elite, Ruger SR1911, SA TRP 6"; all three Glocks (G29; G20; G40 MOS), SA XDm 5.25" and have the new SA Elite on order), so why not add one or both of the M&P models :unsure:. Interesting times indeed.

Great, I think this may be the video @10mmLife mentioned in his previous post on this thread topic. I was going to search for it, so thanks for posting this Tex. (y)
I was originally interested in the 4.6" model, but after watching this, perhaps the 4" model if worthy of a look (although I'm not currently think of carrying this, as other options such as recently purchased PC Sheild Plus 4" model, Hellcat RDP, and current EDC non OSP Hellcat, currently fit that bill).
I have all the M&P full size pistols (V1: 9, 40, 45; V2: 9 (I don't know if they ever made a 357 Sig model M&P ?)).
I like the background on the 10mm and have several mentioned: Colt Delta Elite, Ruger SR1911, SA TRP 6"; all three Glocks (G29; G20; G40 MOS), SA XDm 5.25" and have the new SA Elite on order), so why not add one or both of the M&P models :unsure:. Interesting times indeed.
I have the 4" on pre-order before I saw the vid. I'll get a longer barrel or 2 (ported and/or threaded) for fun. Maybe Bar-Sto will have them, Apex possibly? I do good with semi-fit and do the rest of the work myself. 1st compact gun I've ever bought! Now if I can find extra mags (comes with 2).

Awaiting my new love and will dress her in Leupold for this year's fashion show! That's if I get it (10mm m&p) this year?
20211120_131644.jpg

It's going too be Christmas close? Just receive an email update! My pre-order just came in-stock and should ship in 1-2 days with 2 day shipping(?)? Time will tell and hopefully not get lost in the shipping disaster!

Back