testtest

S&W Bodyguard 2.0

NMEDGE

Custom
Picked it up last night. Looks like a well made gun. Pictures make it look big but it's pretty small. Other tan that this will suit my purpose for a pocket gun
IMG_2374.jpeg

Picked it up last night. Looks like a well made gun. Pictures make it look big but it's pretty small. Other tan that this will suit my purpose for a pocket gunView attachment 66657
I own the original .380 bodyguard and I occasionally carry it. My wife usually carries it when she's out for a run because it's so easy to conceal. The 2.0 version has made the needed improvements to the tiny pistol. Nice pics up!

I am interested in it for my daughter. Everything I read says that they aren't as bid as they look in pictures but haven't seen one in the wild yet.

Handgun hero comparison vs the original and vs a Glock 43

Attachments

• 1 v 2.png
    1 v 2.png
    397 KB · Views: 15
  • 2 v 43.png
    2 v 43.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 15
I own the original bodyguard and occasionally carry it. My wife usually carries it when she's out for a run because it's so easy to conceal. The 2.0 version has made the needed improvements to the tiny pistol. Nice pics up!
1726575000501.png
I don't blame her. Humpbacks are just flat out cool.;):LOL::LOL::LOL:
Come on S&W do you have no one with an original thought, or do you think your fooling anyone by reusing names?

Well took the gun apart and found a problem. If you look at picture the part of the recoil spring that sits up against the barrel is bent. Have never seen this before. To their credit I called Smith&Wesson and they will be sending out a new recoil spring today. Now that it is all clean will try to get to gravel pit tomorrow to see if it will work.
IMG_2375.jpeg

Well took the gun apart and found a problem. If you look at picture the part of the recoil spring that sits up against the barrel is bent. Have never seen this before. To their credit I called Smith&Wesson and they will be sending out a new recoil spring today. Now that it is all clean will try to get to gravel pit tomorrow to see if it will work.View attachment 66665
That’s pretty much typical with S&W small guns, my original Shield was the exact same way, they replaced it, but after shooting it, did the same, Glock was very notorious when they used the plastic RSA in the G26, G27, the slide actually cut the plastic end that fits under barrel, anyway no worries, enjoy it!

Back