testtest

SA Operator 45 ACP (2024 purchase) - Need rear tritium sight

Saludos...

I want to replace the standard rear sight of my SA Operator 1911 45 ACP (circa 2024) with a tritium sight, just like the one in my TRP Operator in 10mm. Having just the front tritium sight doesn't cut it for me. Trying to place accurate nighttime shots or in twilight/dark is nearly impossible with just the front post showing the way. Any suggestions on where to get it? Thxs!

JSR:.

Saludos...

I want to replace the standard rear sight of my SA Operator 1911 45 ACP (circa 2024) with a tritium sight, just like the one in my TRP Operator in 10mm. Having just the front tritium sight doesn't cut it for me. Trying to place accurate nighttime shots or in twilight/dark is nearly impossible with just the front post showing the way. Any suggestions on where to get it? Thxs!

I've added a set of Trijicon night sights on all of my guns. A Springfield Garrison, Sig P220 carry, H&K USP45, and Colt Defender Lightweight. And to aid in helping my 72yr old eyes I got the ones with the yellow outline on the front sight

Saludos...

Check with @xdman.

He’ll not only get you the correct ones, he’ll install them if you send him your slide.

He’s top-notch.

Check with @xdman.

He’ll not only get you the correct ones, he’ll install them if you send him your slide.

He’s top-notch.
Thxs Hans!... just messaged xdman...🙏...

I've added a set of Trijicon night sights on all of my guns. A Springfield Garrison, Sig P220 carry, H&K USP45, and Colt Defender Lightweight. And to aid in helping my 72yr old eyes I got the ones with the yellow outline on the front sight
Ok... I am looking for the rear only and what stopped me from buying one is making "sure" I purchase the correct one for this model (high, type)... Thxs...

I'd like to add the tritium sights (front and rear) to my Springfield Garrison. Where can I pick them up and be sure they're the right height ?

Back