testtest

Saint Edge ATC

No one is making you buy anything, If you are happy with your other Saints great. But your experience in analogous to the multiple new users that come here to complain about the upper and lower rattle of all the other Saints, the advice is read the manual and adjust the accutite screw. Now you know, Springfield has never hidden the gap, and you have to adjust the screws to disassemble and to reassemble. Take this thread to your dealer and educate them, or tell them to read the manual.
I fully understand where you are coming from.

I’m a SA rifle fan.
What of those who never touched a SA rifle and experienced what I did? With the same popular LGS that sells hundreds of AR’s monthly. Would they not shy away from the rifle for other similar priced items?

First impressions last.

Education and communication are key and I feel that was lacking “to read a manual” to find out about a gap.

No one is making you buy anything, If you are happy with your other Saints great. If your Current Saint shoots that good you know Springfield make a great firearm. Lesson learned about jumping to conclusions
But your experience in analogous to the multiple new users that come here to complain about the upper and lower rattle of all the other Saints, the advice is read the manual and adjust the accutite screw. Now you know, Springfield has never hidden the gap, and you have to adjust the screws to disassemble and to reassemble. Take this thread to your dealer and educate them, or tell them to read the manual, watch the videos etc.
Adjusting the sights is a norm, but fixin' rattles is a joke! What's next a car with a gas tanks, but no way too add fuel? In the manual is states cut hole here too fill?

Back