testtest

Saint Victor Chambering

Etexsam

Alpha
I would personally like to see a 6mm ARC offering for the Saint Victor Family. I am sure there will be nay sayers but I believe this is a great cartridge and it is here to stay.

If there is any here that would like to offer some input other than than the Armory know it all troll that thinks he is something with his smart a$$ answers kindly do so. That niche 6mm arc caliber will gain steam. I thought I could get some thoughts on Springfield offering something other than the 556/223 in the ar15 for people that don't have the money to just change a barrel, which by the way, there is more to be done than a change of barrel 🤔 I don't know maybe a bcg and mags aswell! If I want to build another custom one, I would! If nothing else Springfield should offer more caliber choices for the AR 15 and not limit themselves to one caliber offering.

If there is any here that would like to offer some input other than than the Armory know it all troll that thinks he is something with his smart a$$ answers kindly do so. That niche 6mm arc caliber will gain steam. I thought I could get some thoughts on Springfield offering something other than the 556/223 in the ar15 for people that don't have the money to just change a barrel, which by the way, there is more to be done than a change of barrel 🤔 I don't know maybe a bcg and mags aswell! If I want to build another custom one, I would! If nothing else Springfield should offer more caliber choices for the AR 15 and not limit themselves to one caliber offering.
Please don't take the people here too seriously they like to have fun, if you look at most threads after they get answered they devolve into fun. That caliber is definitely niche enough that I have never seen one in real life. My buddy owns Spade Composites and manufactures them all the time.

Us DOD just ordered a bunch from Barret. Christiansen, savage, precision, core and many more are building these. If Springfield has no interest, so be it. Anyways thanks for the heads up on the thread. If theses kinds of responses are indicative of what to expect on future posts...OK.

Back