testtest

Saint Victor in 350

I guess its speciality to a limited market of strict states, but the .308 Victor trumps it all day long. A round that loses velocity huge after 250 yards is quite limited .
Here in my state of Iowa we are restricted on which cartridges we can use in our gun seasons (which traditionally were shotgun seasons). The 350 is one of the cartridges that makes the list. I am 99% a bowhunter but do think the 350 in a Saint Victor platform could be fun. It is not in the same ballpark as the .308. I love that cartridge for its versatility and low recoil but almost feels like cheating using it hunting when I pride myself on the challenge of getting into 50 yards on game.

I’d take a 350 legend where I would take my 30-30. I wouldn’t take my .308 where I need my 30-30 as the range for the 30-30 is not the same as the .308. I like what I have read about the 350 legend in terms of ballistics but the accuracy from the factory offerings have not been good. Other than to have another “brush” gun a 350 legend isn’t needed but if I could find one that is accurate I wouldn’t mind one.

I’d take a 350 legend where I would take my 30-30. I wouldn’t take my .308 where I need my 30-30 as the range for the 30-30 is not the same as the .308. I like what I have read about the 350 legend in terms of ballistics but the accuracy from the factory offerings have not been good. Other than to have another “brush” gun a 350 legend isn’t needed but if I could find one that is accurate I wouldn’t mind one.
I would agree 100% with your statement!!!

.350 legend is a great round that with very similar ballistics to the 30-30 and ammo can still be found for prices below what 30-30 typically sells for.

I've seen .350 legend selling as low as $9.00 for 20 rounds.

Last edited:
Back