testtest

San Jose to tax all gun owners to cover the cost of gun vi

Interesting article on how one city is taxing law abiding citizens to pay for gun violence.

Not likely to withstand a court challenge since it's obviously an infringement to many folks, and more so to those on the lower income levels. It will ultimately be considered much like a 'poll' tax which has already been determined unconstitutional.

But until it is deemed unconstitutional, it will be like a thorn in our blanket, or a stone in our shoe.

I thought the California ammunition tax was passed to "pay for gun violence"???

One day, California will begin to hoover above the Pacific ocean because no one but the Pixy Dust and Unicorn Wings types will be living there.
After all, if Congressman Johnson can worry Guam will capsize from having too many people, why couldn't California just float off into space?
Of course, that may be the reason they love the open border scheme. They know all the normal folks are leaving and they need the illegal aliens for ballast.

I think the criminals should pay for the expense of their crimes.....Any one convicted for a felony will pay $500 per year for life, if a criminal plea bargans to a lesser crime than the felony they were charged they will only pay $300 per year for life. How long do you think you will keep your guns ??

Interesting article on how one city is taxing law abiding citizens to pay for gun violence.

Thanks for posting article Keystone,
Can't print my thoughts and views here.
Still smells an like infringement of 2A to me.

I think the criminals should pay for the expense of their crimes.....Any one convicted for a felony will pay $500 per year for life, if a criminal plea bargans to a lesser crime than the felony they were charged they will only pay $300 per year for life

Be careful of what you may be asking for may come to mind if thought about more?
Some laws are felt unjust or different in different locations.... being a criminal can happen basically overnight or in same day.

For example, drive across a state line w/o abiding by their laws that are different than your own states? Poof, you are or can be a criminal just like that?

Back