testtest

Sig 320 goes off during arrest by it self

I've seen all kinds of videos of people dropping them and even hitting them with hammers. all have been able to make them fire. now i don't have a clue about the legitimacy of these videos. they could all be faked but either way i do not carry mine. they are paper punchers. It's a shame too all of them are excellent shooters and have nice triggers.

I don't know if all the negative reports on them are true or not, but i will not take a chance of carrying one on my person. they are one ragged hole paper punchers. and they serve that purpose well.

i have posted this video before, i just cannot recall if it was here, or else where's...

this is a gunsmith, who actually if i recall, was going to or already testified in court about this happening.

his video is quite good on showing/explaining how this is (or was) happening.

We have been Glocks since 2002 but the big hole for the WMLs is why we switched from the 6xxx to 7xxx Safariland holsters. Even with the honking tlr1 or x300, you can’t get a finger into the trigger

Just adding what is on another forum about this. I’m interested if this is related.

There is recent speculation that the Safariland 7xxx series is a common denominator on Sig 320 AD’s.

Apparently that series puts enough pressure on the frame it does something to make the striker go. I believe the Sig 320 striker is only held in place by a spring which I could see happening.

Attachments

• IMG_4842.jpeg
    IMG_4842.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 67
Back