testtest

Sig P365 380

N

nmedge

Purchased this gun 2-3 months ago. Have taken it to the range a few times with about 500 rds thru it. The gun has worked flawlessly but i cannot shoot this gun accurately. I have tried to work on it but just can't shoot it. Maybe the gun is just too small for me. This was going to be the summer carry along with the G42. I have no problems with the Glock. After range trip this morning i cleaned it up and back to the LGS she went. Lost a few bucks on it but the problem has been solved. If i want a lighter carry i guess it's the Glock for this summer. With only 6 + 1 i still don't feel underarmed.

Purchased this gun 2-3 months ago. Have taken it to the range a few times with about 500 rds thru it. The gun has worked flawlessly but i cannot shoot this gun accurately. I have tried to work on it but just can't shoot it. Maybe the gun is just too small for me. This was going to be the summer carry along with the G42. I have no problems with the Glock. After range trip this morning i cleaned it up and back to the LGS she went. Lost a few bucks on it but the problem has been solved. If i want a lighter carry i guess it's the Glock for this summer. With only 6 + 1 i still don't feel underarmed.
1684186386444.jpeg

I'm ordering this gun after shooting my friend's at the range. He has small hands and is fine with the supplied 10 round mags but my pinky was left hanging when I shot it. I will be ordering the extended 12 round mags for my XXL hands. The reviews on them are very positive. They're listed for $49.95 on Sig's site but I found the exact same OEM's on another site for $37.99 if you want a full grip for large hands as I do. Here's a link:

Edit to add link

Last edited:
I tried with pinky hanging, 10 round with pinky extension, 12 rounder with pinky extension. No matter what nothing worked for me. Ruger LCP years ago was also hard for me to shoot. Shooting range was no more than 12 feet. Also felt like gun was twisting in my hand.

Back