testtest

Smith & Wesson Releases the New Bodyguard 2.0 .380 ACP Micro Compact

1721838801003.jpeg

I like some of its features, I would imagine it has a better trigger pull than Max but just guessing. When I get bored with my Hellcat, I’ll probably go back to the Max because of size.
Well the BG 2.0 is getting great reviews, looks like Ruger will have to up their game with the Max. I’m not in the market for a 380, it’s a capable round but replacing my optic mounted Hellcat isn’t an issue recoil wise for now. I will say that when I had my Max, it’s snappiness was similar to Hellcat so the S&W would have to be a significant reduction for my future consideration if the Hellcat ever gets uncomfortable to shoot at the range. Of course, I’m waffling now about the BG 2.0 from earlier posts, lol!

Last edited:
Finally got to hold the BG 2.0 today - nice looking gun and it’s small. I’ve owned a LCP Max and this is noticeably thinner. Slide is 1/2” longer but I could easily pocket this gun on my small frame. Love the overall design but I believe this gun would be every bit as feisty as the Max to shoot. The stock trigger was nice, probably 4lbs tops. Since I have a Hellcat, this gun wouldn’t serve a purpose but I enjoyed checking it out.

Back