testtest

So, this is their idea of a "real man"?

I named one of my guns Tim

now i named this one Tim cause it just plain looks weird and in serious need of improvement. so i have help on the way for Tim with a new tailhook pistol brace and new red dot sight. but Tim has another problem, a lot of times i get Tim out to shoot he has this funny string in a couple places. now i don’t know what it is but i damn sure ain’t pullin on it.

20241013_144930.jpg
20241013_145155.jpg
20241013_145420.jpg

now i named this one Tim cause it just plain looks weird and in serious need of improvement. so i have help on the way for Tim with a new tailhook pistol brace and new red dot sight. but Tim has another problem, a lot of times i get Tim out to shoot he has this funny string in a couple places. now i don’t know what it is but i damn sure ain’t pullin on it.

View attachment 68304View attachment 68305View attachment 68306
1728872184056.gif

View attachment 68304View attachment 68305View attachment 68306
One day I’m coming up with 4000 rounds and 4 gallons of sweet tea 😁

Back